Pre-workout supplements play an essential role in a person’s exercise and diet regimen. They must deliver on many fronts: energy, focus, blood flow, and performance, just to name a few. In order to properly prepare the mind and body for the hard work ahead, a precise blend of ingredients working together synergistically must be achieved. That is why Performax Labs is proud to present HyperMaxTM: a fine-tuned formulation of clinically-backed, efficaciously-dosed ingredients for optimal performance. Our blend of vasodilators, adrenaline boosters, and sports performance enhancers will keep your brain humming and your body pushing through, no matter what you throw at it.
- Citrulline – The precursor to arginine that works better than arginine to boost blood flow to skeletal muscle.
- Beta-alanine – One of the most trusted and well-studied ingredients available, this precursor to carnosine helps to buffer acid buildup for increased exercise performance and lean mass with reduced muscle soreness.
- B-phenylethylamine HCl – A trace amine that can increase the action of noradrenaline to vastly improve focus and cognition.
- Eria Jarensis Extract – A wide spectrum of phenethylamines for enhanced efficacy and longevity of cognitive enhancement.
- Hordeum vulgare – This natural source of hordenine acts as a noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor to enhance its effects and enable it to last longer.
- Caffeine – At 325 mg, this popular stimulant will deliver powerful enhancement of exercise performance, whether aerobic or anerobic.
In HyperMaxTM, we have combined clinically-researched vasodilators and performance boosters with the best neuroenhancers available. By pairing B-phenylethylamine HCl with whole plant Eria jarensis extract, we are able to provide a full spectrum of phenethylamines, which maximizes their potency and cognitive effectiveness. Before your next workout, maximize your performance with HyperMaxTM.
More evidence exists that creatine is safe and effective for exercise performance than any other supplement on the market. Hundreds of studies support that creatine improves power, strength, muscle mass, hydration, and performance of high-intensity exercise. Creatine monohydrate is the most researched form of creatine available.
- A meta-analysis (2003) of 100 studies showed significant benefits on body mass and lean body mass from creatine supplementation.
- Del Favero et al. (2012) showed that 10 days of creatine supplementation significantly increases the 1-repetition maximum in both bench press and squat, indicating that both upper and lower body strength increase after creatine consumption.
Magnesium Creatine Chelate
Magnesium creatine chelate is a unique form of creatine that is absorbed into the muscle through a different transport mechanism than monohydrate. Pairing it with monohydrate produces synergistic benefits by increasing overall transport and effectiveness of creatine.
- Consumption of magnesium creatine chelate for two weeks increased quadriceps strength and muscular hydration compared to creatine plus magnesium, suggesting that the chelate increased transport into the muscle.
Creatine anhydrous is the same as creatine monohydrate, but without the water molecule attached. Therefore, each gram of creatine anhydrous contains more creatine than creatine monohydrate. Creatine anhydrous is the purest form of creatine available.